+250 784 846 395
KG 674 No 28, Kimihurura, Kigali, Rwanda
PO Box 5649
August 25, 2021
Scope of Work
The Accounting and Office Admin intern will play a critical role in supporting the Operations team in the completion of projects and will have an opportunity to develop valuable work skills and obtain valuable specialized experience in operations. The Operations Intern will report to the Operations Associate, but will work closely with the whole Resonate Team.
Office Administration (60%)
- Anticipate, assess and execute needs and logistics on all organization’s internal need.
- Maintain inventory and purchase supplies for the office, and materials for program delivery where applicable.
- Assist and Maintain processes of assets, materials and equipment procurement, replacements, and lending when necessary to employees including but not limited to computers, modems, home internet, and others.
- Take ownership of sourcing various office resources.
- Coordinate day to day office activities and operations and assist in forecasting of financial daily/monthly planning of the office.
- Act as a direct point of contact to manage the team’s payment requests and ensure supporting documents for each request are available.
- Support the Operations Associate in soliciting quotes and selecting vendors for external services support weekly and monthly petty cash reporting
Other Tasks as They Arise (10%)
- Other support as needed
Duration: 6 Months
Start Date: Asap
Interested candidates can complete this application form deadline 26th/Aug/2021.