CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
CYBINT REMOTE BOOTCAMP
- Program Name: Cybint Remote Bootcamp
- Subject: Cybersecurity
- Duration: 3 months (July 20th, 2020 – October 20th, 2020) Monday-Friday 7 AM-4 PM CAT (1-hour lunch 12 PM-1 PM)
- Stipend: Minimal communications stipend
General Overview: The Cybint Remote Bootcamp covers the hands-on and practical skills necessary for Bootcampers to land high-paying careers in cybersecurity, one of the world’s fastest-growing industries. According to Accenture, there are 4.5 million vacant cybersecurity jobs in the world. The Cabinet Remote Bootcamp is an accelerated cybersecurity training program designed to successfully prepare people with little or no background in IT for entry-level jobs in cybersecurity, a highly in-demand and lucrative career path. The Bootcamp is delivered completely online with both live video classroom sessions, online self-paced activities, and hands-on practice in virtual machines.
Bootcampers will be in class 8 hours per day from Monday-Friday from ~7 AM-4 PM (1-hour lunch 12 PM-1 PM) from July 20th, 2020 – October 20th, 2020.
Bootcamp curriculum is aligned to the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE). Upon successful completion of the program, Bootcampers will receive a certificate from Cabinet. If a Bootcamper does not complete the entire program successfully, for either an excused or unexcused reason, they will be obligated to pay a cancellation fee of USD 50. Any selected Bootcampers will have to sign a contract to this end.
- Completion or near-completion of the SNHU BA program
- Not currently engaged in full-time work, and free from 7 AM-4 PM CAT Monday-Friday
- Interested in a career in cyber-security
- Ability to manage time/financial responsibilities over the next three months
- High analytical skills
How to apply:
- Applications are due via Google Form by COB on July 12th, 2020.
- Please fill out the application form, and upload the below four documents here.
Note: Please let us know if you have applied to the opportunity by completing this form.