Acts Of Gratitude (AOG) is a national NGO registered with the Rwanda Governance Board. AOG exists to empower youth and entrepreneurs in order to build a community of capable and socially responsible leaders for Rwanda. AOG is, currently, looking for an exceptional young professional to serve on the team as the Learning and Communications Intern. The Learning and Communications Intern will to the CEO.
About the Position
The new team member will be in charge of the following main tasks:
- Establishing a basic M&E system for the organization
- Developing work performance indicators and coordinating efforts to collect data
- Analyzing data and publishing results on a monthly (internally) and quarterly (externally) basis
- Producing and publishing an AOG quarterly newsletter
- Developing an automated electronic follow-up mailing (e.g. mail chimp) for AOG community
- Improving and keeping the organization’s website updated
- Improving and managing AOG’s social media accounts (Website, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Developing and promoting the AOG brand
Qualifications, Qualities and Skills Set:
- Holding or studying for a BSc in fields relevant to this offer
- Ability to win negotiations
- Ability to develop and use M&E tools and systems
- Ability to use the above-mentioned social media platforms
- Self-motivated and critical thinker
- Outgoing and friendly to multiple culture groups
- Demonstrating good problem-solving skills
- Tech Savvy and good time management skills
- Eager to learn new things/skills and apply them in a real context
- Being highly proactive and paying attention to details
- Comfortable to make presentations in front of small and larger audiences.
How to Apply
- The Interested candidates send their electronic applications files [here]. The deadline for applying on this position is 29th October 2018. No late applications will be considered.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for the next steps in the selection process.