Kepler is looking for a student to serve as an Assistant to the Curriculum Team but reports to Associate Director of Academic Studies. This work-study requires a commitment of 10 hours per week. The Assistant will perform duties as an assistant (virtually) to the curriculum team, who is posted on Kigali Campus.
- Job responsibilities
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, focus groups, discussion, etc.
- Writing and formatting memos, emails, reports related to curriculum design.
- Printing and scanning documents for the curriculum team.
- Organizing curriculum documents and files.
- Researching relevant articles and publications for curriculum design.
- Organizing materials for curriculum team meetings when needed.
- Organizing and analyzing data for the curriculum team.
- Qualifications, Eligibility & Skills
- In good academic standing (must be maintained throughout the work-study)
- Must not have another work-study at the moment or completed another work-study in the past.
- Good communication skills
- Creative/critical thinker
- Good at time management
- All cohorts except 2019B are eligible to apply and whoever is in cohort 2019A MUST not have remediation for competencies and typing
- Basic ability to use technology
- Organization skills (filling, etc.)
- Research skills
- Ability to learn and use resources independently
- To apply
Write an application letter and submit it into the following folder by Nov 15, 2019[Cover Letter]
NB: Address your cover letter to the Associate Director of Academic Studies (Upload file names as the first name. Lastname.resume.)
For any questions regarding the position, please contact:
Jane Kayihunga, HR Assistant and Admin Manager in Operations, at email@example.com