Kepler Alumni Association represents over 315 Alumni from two campuses of Kiziba and Kigali, living and working within and outside Rwanda. As a member of this great family, we invite and encourage you to take advantage of the benefits, opportunities and services available through the Alumni Relations and Career department .
The duties of this office include the following:-
Duties of the Kepler Alumni Office
- To create the environment, opportunity, and motivation for alumni and students to engage in the life and success of Kepler;
- To enhance, coordinate the interaction and maintain links among members of the alumni and Kepler;
- To provide advice on the improvement of Kepler curricula and programs and general development;
- Offer alumni meaningful ways to engage with current students, faculty, staff and each other, including mentoring, career planning and internship programs;
- Establish avenues through which members can participate fully in national issues, reforms, projects, programs and other areas of interest;
- Establish an efficient network through which the Secretariat will be able to keep in touch with all members globally;
- Foster opportunities for education and networking among alumni to enhance career and professional development.
- Establish a forum through which members will exchange ideas geared towards the improvement of quality of programs offered by Kepler.
- Affiliate or collaborate with similar national and international associations;
- Expand access to lifelong learning opportunities for alumni, facilitated by technology-enhanced learning.