BOXX is a UK-based company providing affordable, upgradeable solar solutions to meet off-grid customers’ energy needs. We are fully vertically integrated, controlling every part of our customer experience. With over 150,000 systems deployed so far, we have 500+ staff – working across multiple offices in Europe (UK, France), Asia (China, Pakistan), Africa (Rwanda, Kenya, Togo, DRC etc) – who are waking up every morning to work with BBOXX to electrify 20M people by 2020. We invite you to join us on this journey to electrify the off-grid world!
We are looking for interns to participate in three key projects focused on
- Customer fees,
- Liquidity management and
- Collections management.
You will be responsible for managing the project from start to finish, which will include qualitative and quantitative research, developing a business case, project planning and scope refinement, human-centred design, economic modelling, and the final presentation. A coach manager will provide the details and guide throughout the project.
- You must be a recent graduate or currently ongoing with strong academic record.
- Ability to develop business cases and challenge the conventional way of business.
- Creative global thinker
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Must have more 80 competences in BA
- Be able to commit to the full duration of the project ( 3-4 months) and based in Kigali.
Are you up for the challenge? [Fill out this form] by 12th August 2018 to apply. No late application will be considered.