CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
GNG Program Evaluation Intern / Evaluation Design Intern
- Organization Name: Global Nomads Group (GNG)
- Intern Title: GNG Program Evaluation Intern / Evaluation Design Intern
- Intern Supervisor: Corinne Counsell – Associate Manager of Programs & Institutional Giving
- Intern Stipend: USD 30 per month
- Intern Communications Stipend: USD 20 per month
- Hours Per Week: 10
- Internship Duration: 4 months (October 1, 2020 – January 31, 2021)
- Location: Remote
- Application Deadline: COB Tuesday, September 22, 2020
Background of GNG:
GNG aims to foster dialogue and understanding amongst the world’s youth through online educational programming. Global Nomads Group programs focus on storytelling, an interdisciplinary and powerful vehicle for young people to build empathy, global awareness, and action orientation skills. By exchanging their personal stories with one another, youth reflect on their families, cultures, communities, and contexts and allow them to make global issues personal, relevant, and actionable. You can find more information here.
Intern’s Roles and Responsibilities:
- This intern would be helping to incorporate evaluation into program content design.
- Determine the best ways to measure the success of GNG programs that are fun and simple for participants to use.
- Design measurement tools that can be incorporated into the program experience.
- Work with a team of designers to ensure that measurement approaches are aligned with program goals, outcomes, and values.
- Creative and team-oriented
- Experience in data management
- Proficiency in Excel
- Background in research methods, primarily qualitative or mixed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in outcomes/success measurement
How to Apply:
Please submit your application through the linked Application Google Form by COB on Tuesday, September 22, 2020. You will need to answer the required questions and upload your CV and Cover Letter.
If you would like feedback on your CV and Cover Letter before submitting, please send your documents via this linked Feedback Google Form by COB on Tuesday, September 15, 2020, so that a GEM Employment Editor may provide you with feedback. Your application will be assessed against this Application Rubric.
- Only students from cohort 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 are allowed to apply.
- You are not allowed to apply if you are already doing another remote internship.