ing Program Manager
Internship Duration: 6 months (June 1 2021 – November 30 2021)
Hours: 5 hours per day from 9AM EST – 2PM EST for three days per week. Exact days TBD with supervisor.
Stipend: $150 per month
Location: Virtual, supervisor based in EST
Application Deadline: Tuesday, May 11th 2021
At Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU), we believe that all learners should have the opportunity to thrive regardless of background. The Social Impact Collective at SNHU is focused on closing the equity and opportunity gap by transforming how young people access and experience learning and the paths they take to succeed.
The Social Impact Collective marketing team is currently seeking a motivated, dependable, and resourceful individual with a keen interest in marketing and communications. The marketing intern will join a small team to help with a variety of projects and initiatives related to partner and program marketing, communications, internal culture engagement, and knowledge management.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform market analysis and research as needed
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Help build a voice of learner program
- Organize marketing content and materials within shared systems
- Maintain inventory of internal communications
- Assist with team activities hosted by the Culture of Engagement advisory
- Participate in knowledge management brainstorming sessions
- Basic knowledge/interest in marketing and communications
- Skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the English language
Learning Outcomes and Benefits:
- How to make informed decisions based on research and analysis
- Brand consistency and awareness
- Experience with new systems and program
Please submit your application through the linked Application Form by May 11th 2021. You will need to answer the required questions and upload your resume and cover letter.
Your application will be assessed against this Resume Rubric and this Cover Letter Rubric. Please note these are new assessment rubrics and you should please read through the documents carefully before submitting your application.
If you would like feedback on your resume and cover letter before submitting, please send your documents via this linked Application Editing Form so that a GEM Employment Editor may provide you with feedback. Editors will provide feedback within three working days, so please plan your submission according.