Organization: Southern New Hampshire University
Department: Horizon Research & Insights
Position Title: Research Intern
Mentor: Jerry Rekart, VP of Research & Insights
Schedule: 12-15 hrs. per week
Internship Duration: 3 months (mid-November 2020 – mid-February 2021)
Communications Stipend: USD 100 per month
Application Deadline: Friday, October 30th, 2020
The Horizon Research and Insights Team is seeking an intern to assist with various tasks related to understanding employers, employment trends, and the U.S. labor market. This work will primarily consist of research using internet search tools and statistics gathered from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics web sites and internal employer partner data.
- Excellent English writing skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, including the creation of tables and graphs
- Internet research skills
- Initiative and the ability to problem-solve
How to Apply:
- Please submit your application through the linked [Application Form] by COB on Friday, October 30th, 2020. You will need to answer the required questions and upload your CV and Cover Letter.
- If you would like feedback on your CV and Cover Letter before submitting, please send your documents via this link [Application Editing Form]. Please note that the editing service will provide you with feedback within three business days, so please plan your submission timeline accordingly.
- Only people with good resumes will be considered for this position. Your application will be assessed against this [Application Rubric]. You can review this resource to learn to improve your resume and cover letter.
- Only students from cohort 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 are allowed to apply.
- You are not allowed to apply if you are already doing another remote internship.