TASS GATEWAY AND TRAVELS INTERNSHIP
TASS Gateway and Travels Ltd are a Tour and Travel Management Company that offers a range of travel services, including Medical Tourism, Study admissions, Leisure travel, Air ticket bookings and ticketing, hotel reservations, airport pick and drop tour packages.
In this regard, TASS Ltd wishes to offer an internship opportunity to qualified candidates to work on various projects at TASS Gateway and Travels.
The role/ Internship Description
- To work on available Products & services TASS offers to potential clients, and keep a good and useful working relationship between TASS and clients.
- Follow up clients’ inquiries to ensure service delivery on time.
- To identify the needs of clients and propose the right product that serves their needs.
- You will work closely with the marketing, technology, and operations team to deliver the best results for our customers on an ongoing basis.
- Understand the TASS value proposition and confidently pitch it across a wide range of prospects.
- Manage the sales force to ensure a smooth sales process, eliminate obstacles, and drive deals to closure.
- Regularly and proactively interact with customers and service providers, ensuring any issues are escalated, tracked, and resolved
- Participate in forecasting growth, track, and surveying clients to ensure the quality of service delivery.
- Work closely with government agencies, hospitals, schools, and other institutions to optimize the product portfolio and sales process.
- Create and manage a communication strategy which includes quarterly business reviews, potential new opportunities, and feature updates
- Understanding the business model and industry to maximize sales and health service delivery
- Should be a graduate or a university student from a recognized tourism university.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, English, French, and Kinyarwanda, Swahili is an added advantage.
- He/She must know using one of our booking systems, “Galileo or Amadeus”
- He/She must have good selling and marketing skills, being confident to sell available services or products to clients.
- Must be able to work 10 hours a day and some extra hours where necessary.
- Having worked or did an internship with any travel agency or airline is an added advantage.
- Must be having an idea of booking flights using one of the bookings using the mentioned systems.
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to new changes
- The high degree of critical thinking, organizational and decision-making skills, initiative, and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter by completing [this form]. The deadline for applying is Wednesday, October 28th, 2020.
- People with poor application files will not be considered, we highly encourage you to seek feedback from [here] at least four days before the deadline.