Kepler careers team is organizing a career fair, an opportunity for you to meet employers, learn more about their organizations and potential internship and job opportunities. This is an opportunity for you to connect with employers as you expand your network, and learn more about the job market.
The event is taking place on Friday, 22nd March, 2019 from 2 to 5pm in the Great Hall at Kepler Kigali campus. Please sign up on [this form] by Tuesday, March 19th to help us in planning.
To prepare for the event, you need to research [the companies] that will be present, and also go through the following resources:
- List of Employers expected to attend
- Career fair and its importance
- Career fair FAQs
- Career fairs: What to expect
- How to prepare for a career fair and get a job out of it
- What employers want – Introducing yourself at a career fair
- Tips for attending a job fair
- Crafting an elevator pitch
- How to use your 5 minutes to get an interview
- Speaking with recruiters at a career fair
- Kepler resume template
For any question, please reach out to Karoli or Jean Marie Vianney on firstname.lastname@example.org