Title of the position: Marketing and Sales Executive
Department: Marketing and Sales
Reports to : IGIHE Ltd CBDO
Overall responsibility: Serving customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
Consults with : CEO and CMO
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Make initial customer contact through visits or calls and emails
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify each potential customer’s needs according to what IGIHE offers or can offer
- Formulate business proposals, contracts according to customers’ business needs
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Research market trends and products to be able to catch up with competition
- Arrange meetings with potential clients
- Negotiate/Close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Negotiate prices and variations in prices and specifications after deals closures ( advertisement, video production and IT services)
- Maintain and develop good relationships with customers through personal contact or meetings or via telephone etc. Also provide support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made as stated clearly in the procedures manual
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records in the Customer Relations Management Software
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Review their own performance and aim at exceeding their targets.
- Record sales and order information and report the same to the sales department.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Sending a follow-up email to clients in order to get feedback about the services offered
- Attend all departmental and general meetings and participate in resolutions when requested
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports and share them with the Deputy CMO respectively.
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales.
Complete this form if you are interested in the opportunity not later Thursday midday 18th-Feb-2021before noon.