ITM Africa is a Human Resource firm specializing in HR solutions mainly recruitment, staff outsourcing, training, HR consultancy, and business-to-business (B2B) services. We manage over 350 staff in the country and receive hundreds of CVs every week for the dozens of recruitment opportunities we have monthly.
As the Admin&HR support intern at ITM Africa Ltd, you will be assigned to the front office (reception) and assist the HR and admin departments in their day-to-day activities.
What you will do:
– Receive and guide visitors.
– Receive correspondences (letters, invoices, etc).
– Attend to visitors by giving suitable information on products and services. – Manage office correspondences, insure proper recording and traceability. – Provide adequate explanations for applicants wishing to submit CV’s. – Collect, compile and record CV information in the database.
– Ensure the front desk is always cleanliness.
– Assist in candidates screening
– Scheduling and organizing interviews with potential candidates.
– Prepare documents, tests, interview questions, other relevant documents, and interview premises.
– Assist in contacting applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
– Check recruitment posting on different platform (website, job ads platform, and social media etc..).
– Follow up on past applicants and potential candidates by updating information, conduct satisfaction survey and report on evolution of candidates’ files. – Perform any other tasks requested by the management.
You will be the right fit if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any Business related filed.
- Good customer service skills (presentable, relatable, welcoming, understanding, confident and proactive)
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of French.
- Good sense of organization
Interested candidates should complete this form not later than 9/6/2021