ITM Africa is a Human Resource firm specializing in HR solutions mainly recruitment, staff outsourcing, training, HR consultancy, and business-to-business (B2B) services. We manage over 350 staff in the country and receive hundreds of CVs every week for the dozens of recruitment opportunities we have monthly.
As the Executive Assistant intern at ITM Africa Ltd, you will be responsible for facilitating the efficient functioning of the office.
Under the supervision of the Managing Director, you will provide high-quality support in a well organized, professional manner and communicate effectively. You will handle various tasks including assisting the MD in the coordination of all ITM activities, conducting market research and developing business and marketing strategies.
What you will do:
- You will receive and closely follow up on direct requests to the MDs office
- You will assist the MD in coordinating day to day activities and follow up on actions to be taken
- You will assist in creating systems and procedures of operating practices, recordkeeping, financial control, office layout, budget and personnel requirements; and by implementing changes when necessary.
- You will have clerical duties such as preparing and amending documents (correspondence, drafts, memos, emails and reports when appropriate).
- You will be in charge of scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for the MD.
- You will resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- You will verify financial documentation before approval.
- You will ensure minutes are taken during all general staff meeting and ensure all recommended actions are executed in a timely manner
- You will ensure efficient documents circulation in the company by reviewing them effectively and in line with the company’s mission and vision
- You will handle confidential information in a responsible manner
- You will coordinate the organization of conferences / events for the company’s corporate image
- You will support the MD in the development, maintenance and review of all products and services
- You will research the market to identify new business opportunities
- You will respond to client queries in a timely manner
- You will develop creative strategies to retain the clients including gathering their feedback and incorporating it into the growth plan.
- You will develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- You will maintain a record of clients, referrals, prospects and presentations. • You will manage customer calls and appointments effectively.
- You will determine cross-selling opportunities and communication among different ITM offices.
- You will keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- You will develop marketing plans in coordination with the Sales & Marketing HoD and the MD to achieve revenue goals.
- You will assist in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals and web site.
- You will ensure company information are circulating through social media • You will prepare the annual marketing budget and track the expenses against the budget with the Sales &Marketing HoD
- You will participate in industry forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
You will be the right fit if you:
- You have a BS or BA degree in communication, management or equivalent
- You have proven work experience
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- You have a good understanding of the financial aspects of running a company.
- You are able to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- You have high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- You have the ability to take initiative, to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- You have a flexible and open attitude
- You are trilingual: Kinyarwanda, French and proficient in verbal and written English • You are Proactive, Dynamic, Honest, Discreet and Courteous.
Interested candidates complete this form not later than 9/6/2021