The September 2019 cohort of the African Accounting Academy is now open for registration. This is the final cohort of 2019 and the final cohort at our discounted price of $40 USD. Beginning in 2020, we will be increasing the tuition fee.
The September 2019 cohort officially begins on 16 September 2019, with course completion on 7 December 2019. The cohort is open to students in Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, and our newly launched country Ghana! The cost is $40 USD for the entire course, payable in local currency (RWF, UGX, TZS, KHS, GHS).
What do you get for $40 USD?
- 12 weeks of online training, through the African Accounting Academy course.
- Instruction from Pascal Ambrosino & Erin Godard, Canadian CPAs and the founders of the African Accounting Academy. You’ll have access to them to ask questions, advice, and clarifications throughout the 12-week program.
- Weekly deadlines and group discussions, to keep you on track to complete by 7 December 2019.
- Certificate of completion from a Canadian organization, once you pass the final assessment.
How to register?
- Complete the registration form to register an account. If you already have an account, please log in and then fill out the form.
- If you have already registered, access the payment link to pay the first installment. Make your payment by 13 September 2019 to secure your spot.
- Get started! The cohort will officially launch on 16 September 2019, but feel free to review the introductory materials before then.
For questions about the course, you can contact the African Accounting Academy team by WhatsApp (+250783220652).