Speranza Group Ltd (SGL) is the leading manufacturers and Distributors of Alcoholic, Non Alcoholic, Beverages and baked products in Rwanda.
Established in 2012, the Company currently operates in a high-tech manufacturing plant based at plot I6 in Kigali Special Economic Zone from its beginnings. The company has incorporated innovation, a highly skilled work force and top -range technology to produce a wide range of high quality products that meets International standards.
Speranza Group Ltd produces nine highly popular Alcohol Brands that are all bottled in glass Bottles. They are :Speranza waragi, Coffee rum, Super gin ordinary, super gin N01,Golden sherry, Millennium Hills whisky, speranza waragi Coconut, Karahiye Tangawizi Rum, Blue Hills Vodka
Recently, the company has expanded its market share in exports starting with Tanzania, Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Uganda where speranza products are already revealing the biggest brands in the region.
To become a leading manufacturer and distributors of alcoholic, non-alcoholic, beverages and baked products in the region
To continuously explore opportunities that create values and make differences in our products and people so as to meet the needs of our esteemed customers.
In order to achieve its mission and objectives, SGL is seeking to recruit qualified, experienced and talented staff to fill the following vacant posts but working under ‘’commission’’.
Job Opportunity Title: Sales and Marketing; (8 posts)
Job requirements and responsibilities:
- Promoting the company’s existing brand and introducing new products to the market.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and suggesting systems improving to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising
- Managing marketing and sales team to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Having the ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Developing pricing strategies.
- Working on commissions.
- Knowledge of data Analysis and report writing.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Critical thinking and problem –solving skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Decisiveness in decision making
- Teamwork /team-building skills
If you feel interested fill out this [form]