Key + Kitestring is seeking highly motivated social media interns. The internship will focus on outreach and marketing for a feature length documentary film called Life Without Basketball. Interns will work closely with the producing team to help connect with viewers and social impact groups in cities worldwide as the film launches later this year. The position will be a mix of research and creative writing. Upon successful completion of the internship students will be able to demonstrate their social engagement skills with a collection of created work and performance data.
Schedule: 8-10 hrs/week, December-Early April
About you- skills, traits, and abilities:
- Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to incorporate feedback into your creative work
- Online research and cloud based resource sharing
- Creative writing and/or prior experience with social media
- Seeking positive global change through personal storytelling
- Researching screening locations
- Identifying social influencers and community groups
- Online community building via social media
- Creating online ads and social media posts
- Analyzing and reacting to collected data
- Email/mailing list communications
About Key + Kitestring:
Key + Kitestring was created to produce and support documentary film, unscripted content, and independent video projects. We specialize in developing stories that are often hard to reach – working within marginalized communities or physically challenging locations. In addition to original content, Key + Kitestring also offers a range of creative services from story consulting to post-production. We have partnered with groups such as Human Rights Watch, CNN Films, and Boston Children’s Hospital in areas of advocacy, entertainment, and engagement.
To apply, you will need to submit the following doc:
- Cover letter
How to Apply: Please follow the directions in this file to apply.