Tech Assistant- Job Description 2021
Kepler is looking for 2 students to serve as Tech Assistants with an average of 10 working hours per week. Tech Assistants will be responsible for assisting the IT Assistant with general campus technology maintenance, as assigned.
- Duties will include:
- Installing new operating systems for all student computers with crashed operating systems
- Installing software in students and staff computers.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware problems on students and staff computers,
- Recording technology-related problems as reported by students and staff and submit a weekly spreadsheet to the Kepler IT manager.
- Monitoring technology on campus, including internet usage by collecting data frequently through surveys or personal reports
- Keeping update records of the inventory of IT equipment.
- Other tech duties, as assigned
- Highly computer-literate
- Must not have another work study
- In good academic standing (must be maintained throughout the role)
- Clear communication skills
- Creative/critical thinker
- Only students from cohort 2019B are eligible to apply
To Apply, write and upload an application letter and CV in this folder [Tech Assistant] by Friday May 17, 2021.
For any questions regarding the position and eligibility, please contact:
The tech team at firstname.lastname@example.org